Bowen Me - Structural and Soft Tissue Therapist
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

What does your tongue say about your health?
HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU BURN WHILE STANDING AT YOUR DESK?
SHOULDER BURSITIS

Psoriasis
Spinal Therapy
Upper limbs
powered by

My Blog

Logan Residents

For those of you who are recovering from a health condition or injury and looking to take up gentle exerciseagain, it was suggested to me last night (thanks Carl) that I share the Live Well Logan program on this page.

Classes are $3.

There are plenty to choose from classes designed for heart and lung conditions to bushwalking, canoeing and chair yoga. I can highly recommend the beginners yoga class.

If you live outside the Logan region, your local Council has their own program so just check on their website.

17 Comments to Logan Residents:

Comments RSS
paraphrase services on Tuesday, 11 October 2016 9:56 PM
Good steps have been utilised in this part. Its unfastening is so really unbelievable and promised procedure so speedy. I Will Be close to Back soon. Thanks for posting Some large notions.

omega copy on Friday, 28 October 2016 12:19 PM
The best site for the celine bags, omega copy etc. fashion news.

Phenq on Thursday, 3 November 2016 11:45 PM
I must say this is quite interesting Information.

ai marketing on Thursday, 27 July 2017 8:19 PM
Thank you for the interesting article, the best site for the bags, omega copy fashion news. I must say this is quite interesting information.

unlimited data plan on Friday, 1 December 2017 8:40 PM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.

Leytonstone hairdresser on Wednesday, 6 December 2017 2:17 AM
Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject.

ielts online on Wednesday, 6 December 2017 5:38 AM
What an inspiring article this was to read. I certainly did enjoy reading this very much. Some of the information here will be extremely helpful for my work.

doraemon games best on Wednesday, 6 December 2017 6:16 PM
Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be a much better place..

voyant par telephone on Thursday, 7 December 2017 1:36 AM
I needed to thank you for this awesome read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.

doraemon games car racing on Thursday, 7 December 2017 7:38 PM
Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!

motu patlu games all on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 3:17 AM
Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

temple run game all on Friday, 15 December 2017 1:47 AM

subway surfers game batao on Saturday, 16 December 2017 4:03 AM
This is exceptionally instructive substance and composed well for a change. It's pleasant to see that a few individuals still see how to compose a quality post!

top pr firms in nyc on Monday, 1 January 2018 2:46 AM
This is the kind of data I"ve long been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data.

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, 5 February 2018 4:14 PM
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

jim lee on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 4:59 PM
I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

Barbara on Tuesday, 6 March 2018 7:55 PM