Bowen Me - Structural and Soft Tissue Therapist
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

What does your tongue say about your health?
HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU BURN WHILE STANDING AT YOUR DESK?
SHOULDER BURSITIS

Psoriasis
Spinal Therapy
Upper limbs
powered by

My Blog

BOWEN THERAPY AND SURGERY

Bowen has also proved its worth both before and after surgery. Many people have confirmed this after making remarkable recoveries following their operations.

Cardiac patients who have received Bowen Therapy prior to open-heart surgery have both surgeons and anaesthetists amazed at the improvement it made to their procedures during surgery. There was less blood loss, less medication/pain-killers required, consciousness was regained more rapidly and the stay in intensive care was shorter.

Furthermore, the post-operative period of convalescence seemed to run more smoothly.

Heal with Bowen

17 Comments to BOWEN THERAPY AND SURGERY:

Comments RSS
Arm Pain Frankfort on Wednesday, 13 January 2016 6:34 PM
Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Stock Trading Tips on Tuesday, 12 April 2016 8:39 PM
I was looking for something like Home value Estimations blog ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

Carotid treatment in Indore on Friday, 8 July 2016 4:31 PM
Nice blog about Bowen therapy and surgery it is very less painful and need not more intensive care after surgery. I completely agree with this. Thanks for sharing this.

Help With Essay on Thursday, 13 April 2017 3:28 AM
The vegetative condition of the patient was invariable for one year after the mishap, despite the health check handling physical therapy, speech therapy.

cheap dissertation on Sunday, 6 May 2018 7:18 AM
Bowen therapy is having the most amazing effects on the human body which is not less than a miracle. If I am ever facing any type of body pain I am sure to get the same therapy for the fastest recovery.

robux generator on Saturday, 16 June 2018 4:45 PM
Hey friends if you want to generate more and more robux for free then must try my link it best way to generate lots of robux for free
Reply to comment

https://cncrouter1.carbonmade.com/projects/6872093 on Friday, 22 June 2018 3:59 AM
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

storspelare on Monday, 9 July 2018 8:16 PM
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

replica uk rolex on Sunday, 15 July 2018 4:37 AM
They are in need to take a rest and catch up with everything that has been happening in their lives.

buy Hublot fake Watches on Sunday, 15 July 2018 5:08 AM
50 in the last yearses, the navitimer has taken typically the uncommon color having to deal with a certain legend, the specific of the country's modern superb function plus the abyss of your respective felling catapults body alot more minority from change 20th century mankind on the rows from product, not simply absolute effective, and preferred forever.

fake watches on Monday, 16 July 2018 8:50 PM
solutions: self-assembly, or possibly retain experienced you need to do all of the work the residential home occurs some individuals at this time.

Replica Rolex Sale on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 12:41 AM
As a result of surfing around through the search engines and coming across methods which are not productive, I believed my life was gone.
Reply to comment

https://trucktopper1.carbonmade.com/projects/6894338 on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 7:41 AM

Nightclubs London on Saturday, 28 July 2018 12:09 AM
Please share more like that.

Phillip on Sunday, 29 July 2018 6:24 AM
I am pretty happy with my current one.The weekly meditation and spiritual development sessions with Golden Eagle are very helpful for the peoples.linkOn the other hand, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your entire suggestion, all be it exciting none the less.linkI will recommend your blogs to everyone in my circle so that they could also take the benefits.Really is, true religion jeans outlet I love louboutin shoes it very plain quiet good time even nfl saints jerseys for celine outlet a mavericks jerseys moment.link

Oswin on Sunday, 29 July 2018 8:12 AM